Saturday, September 22, 2007

College Football Update: Hey UFC is Tonight

Another interesting afternoon of college football has come and left us standing at the door.

Where to start, where to start? I'll recap as much as I can, since the UFC isn't for another couple of hours.

  • LSU defeats South Carolina, 28-16- It's a win-win for me. Not only did LSU win, but they didn't cover the spread in my Yahoo College Pick Em' League. Excellent work on my part.

  • Nebraska holds off Ball State, 41-40- Huge props to Ball State, the college that my cousin went to when he was younger. It's great to see that they kept up with the Cornhuskers.

  • UPSET ALERT: Louisville loses to Syracuse, 38-35- There's nothing like giving Big East props to the Syracuse Orangemen for their amazing upset over one of the better teams in the conference (Well they were better, I guess not).

  • ANOTHER UPSET ALERT: Penn State loses to Michigan, 14-9. You know, the Wolverines are 1-0 in the Big Ten, the possibility of winning the conference title is not out of the realm of possibility.

That's all I have for now, I'll try to do a final recap later tonight.

See ya

Nos

No comments: