Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from Oh No Romo!!!!!

I'd like to take the time to wish everybody a happy New Year. The 2007 year was an excellent year for this blog. I have been up and running now for close to six months and the blog is still going strong. I've posted 142 articles/picks/a whole bunch of other crap during the stint from July to December 31.

Now that it is 2008, many people will make New Years Resolutions, only to give up on them after a month. Here at Oh No Romo, that isn't how I roll. No I'm not going to try to lose weight, although I probably should.

My resolution goes to you, the reader. In 2008, I promise to continue to be the best writer I can be. I will produce informative and entertaining articles and will focus on different angles of the story. I promise to give it all for you, the reader. I care about putting out the best product and in 2008, I will do that. By putting out a strong product, I can attract a larger readership. I will come up with new ideas to try and stay fresh and to challenge myself to be a better writer.

In short, I hope you guys continue to read my blog this year. I promise you this, the fun will come.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Nos

No comments: