Monday, October 26, 2009

The Mondays: I like leading with Favre losing


Pittsburgh Steelers 27 - Minnesota Vikings 17- This was probably the only good day for me. The Steelers defense came through big with two turnover touchdowns. Keyaron Fox scored the touchdown to put the Vikings away for good. Like I said, only happy part of day for yours truly.

Cincinnati Bengals 45 - Chicago Bears 10- This was such a painful day for me. Cedric Benson got his revenge. So now the Bears are at 3-3. The Bengals are 5-2. Such a crazy world. That said, I think it's time to get rid of Ron Turner.

Indianapolis Colts 42 - St. Louis Rams 6- The Colts are undefeated, the Rams haven't won a game.

New England Patriots 35 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7- Really New England? Only 35 points? I was expecting 60 out of you guys.

New Orleans Saints 46 - Miami Dolphins 34- My pick went right for the first three quarters. Sure enough, everything would fall apart. A 22-point fourth quarter got New Orleans to 6-0. The Saints proved that they can be a true contender in the NFC.

Dallas Cowboys 37 - Atlanta Falcons 21- ROMO ALERT: The namesake completed 21-of-29 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns.

SUNDAY NIGHT RECAP: Arizona Cardinals 24 - New York Giants 17- Cheer up Giants fans, at least the Yankees are in the World Series.

MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTION: Philly over Washington D.C.

No comments: