1. Detroit Lions- When you lose by more than 40 points, you tend to find yourself get to the top of the list a lot faster than usual. The Lions leapfrogged everyone.
2. St. Louis Rams- The Rams got rid of Richie Incognito after his two personal foul calls in Sunday's loss to the Titans. The bad news is that the Rams need to sell 8,000 tickets or they face a tv blackout. Such a shame too, because they're wearing their throwback unis.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The Bucs seem to be defying the logic I've set for them. I am a bit embarrassed, but hey I know when I'm wrong.
4. Kansas City Chiefs- Ordinarily they would be at the No. 5 spot, but Cleveland won against Pittsburgh.
5. Cleveland Browns- See No. 4.
See you Friday.