Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Wrong Am I? (The AFC Edition)

You guys know the drill by now, I'll get started.

AFC East Predictions (Final Results)

New England Patriots 12-4 (16-0)

New York Jets 10-6 (4-12)

Buffalo Bills 8-8 (7-9)

Miami Dolphins 7-9 (1-15)

Analysis: I was clearly wrong, I didn't expect things to go the way they did. Oh well, I'll move on and just deal with it.



AFC North Predictions (Results)

Baltimore Ravens 13-3 (4-12)


Pittsburgh Steelers 9-7 (10-6)


Cincinnati Bengals 9-7 (6-10)


Cleveland Browns 5-11 (10-6)



Analysis: Wow, I suck. Seriously, I did not anticipate the Steelers winning the division, or the Browns doing so well. Seriously, I suck!



AFC South Predictions (Results)

Indianapolis Colts 13-3 (13-3)

Jacksonville Jaguars 10-6 (11-5)

Tennessee Titans 9-7 (10-6)

Houston Texans 4-12 (8-8)

Analysis: Call me an idiot, but I think the AFC South is the best division in the AFC. I never anticipated seeing the Texans go 8-8. I am very impressed with this division and I am excited to see how next year turns out.


AFC West Predictions (Results)


Denver Broncos 11-5 (7-9)

Kansas City Chiefs 9-7 (4-12)

San Diego Chargers 8-8 (11-5)

Oakland Raiders 6-10 (4-12)

Analysis: Argh!!!!!



Final Thoughts: I'm bad, I know. I hope next season is much better.


One final note, my thoughts and prayers go out to the folks at Northern Illinois University. A gunman shot and killed five students and wounded many others today. This hits home for me because some of my old friends go there now. I've heard from some and I understand that they are okay. Again, my thoughts are with the campus.


Peace

Nos

No comments: