Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Briefs: NFL picks to start October

It's Octoberfest every October here at Oh No Romo. To cap off the first Friday, we have nothing but picks for you. Last week, I went 3-2. I'm 14-6 for the season. Hopefully, I can keep the good times rolling. Here's my five picks for the week.

Carolina over KC- Carolina should start to show that they are a force to reckon with in the NFC.

Chicago over Detroit- This is shaping to be the Bears division, but it's a long season.

San Diego over Miami- Sorry, I can't see the Dolphins giving another terrific performance.

New York Giants over Seattle- I have no idea what is wrong with the Seahawks, but they're not going to win this cross-country trip.

UPSET PICK: San Francisco over New England

Enjoy the weekend

2 comments:

C Hirsch said...

Next time I will ask permission before I pimp my blog.

The Editor said...

I don't know that you need permission. The key is to hype it in one post, not two.