Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Briefs: Week 7 NFL Picks

Another week of the NFL season left us. Believe it or not, I finished week 6 with a 3-2 record. In my last three weeks, I'm 10-5. Overall for the season, I am 20-10. I need to try and keep the good times rolling. Let's roll off some week 7 picks.

Buffalo over San Diego- Trent Edwards is back for the Bills. They are coming off a bye week and they need this win.

Houston over Detroit- The win over Miami last week might just have saved the season for the Texans. They have the chance to go for two in a row.

Chicago over Minnesota- Hey, at least the Bears aren't playing an NFC South team.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati- Ryan Fitzpatrick versus the Steelers defense...I'm picking the defense.

UPSET Pick: St. Louis over Dallas- I'm a little concerned about the Cowboys. Things do not look very good.

No comments: