Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hump Day: Your Loser Rankings for First Week of November

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- They're the only NFL team without a win this season. They get Green Bay this week. Josh Freeman makes his first NFL start this Sunday. Maybe he can get Tampa their first win too.

2. Cleveland Browns- They got rid of GM George Kokinis. That said, I announced on Twitter that I was interested in the GM position. I still am Mr. Lerner. I have qualifications...Okay maybe not, but still, I can't do any worse than before.

3. St. Louis Rams- I knew they would win at some point. Every team has to win. The Lions did it earlier this year and now the Rams are in the win column.

4. Detroit Lions- The Lions find themselves back on the list. The honeymoon is over. You guys are 1-6.

5. Kansas City Chiefs- The Chiefs won a spot over the Titans this week because the Titans won over Jacksonville.

The season standings are put off until the end of the season, when we declare our winner...I mean loser.

No comments: