Monday, November 23, 2009

The Mondays: San Diego proves they're a good team

San Diego Chargers 32 - Denver Broncos 3- The Chargers are indeed one of the hottest teams in the AFC. They wanted to make a statement and they did it. The Chargers are hot, the Broncos are not. All of the sudden after their 6-0 start, the Broncos have lost four straight. Denver gets the Giants for Thanksgiving. If the Broncos lose in the Meadowlands on Thursday night, then don't expect them to win the West.

Detroit Lions 38 - Cleveland Browns 37- These are two teams that actually put up points. Matthew Stafford and Brady Quinn had big games today. Stafford threw for 422 yards and five touchdowns, including the game winner as time expired.

Dallas Cowboys 7 - Washington Redskins 6- The Cowboys didn't look very good on Sunday. Then again, who really did look good out of the East on Sunday?

Oakland Raiders 20 - Cincinnati Bengals 17- The Bengals had to stumble at some point. They're good, but not that good.

SUNDAY NIGHT RECAP: Philly defeats Chicago- I cursed when the game ended and I'll probably curse for the rest of the week. I don't even want to put in the score, that's how unhappy I am. I just can't bring myself to talk about this game.

MONDAY NIGHT PREDICTION: Houston over Tennessee. (NOTE: I will not be tweeting this game, so you'll have to make your own Gruden jokes.)

Enjoy your Monday! I can only hope I'll enjoy mine.

No comments: