- Houston Texans defeated the Carolina Panthers, 34-21- How about Matt Schaub, two touchdown passes and 228 yards passing. How about Andre Johnson, seven catches, 120 yards and two touchdowns. This team might surprise a lot of people come playoff time. Their next test will come against Indy at home, do I smell an upset?- Well it's the Colts.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated the New Orleans Saints, 31-14- The Saints knocked me out of a Survival Pool. Thanks guys- Oh those Bucs! I'm never picking the Saints in a survival pool again.
- Arizona Cardinals defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 23-20- This is a joke, right?- How strange is it to see the Seahawks lose?
- Green Bay Packers destroyed the New York Giants, 35-14- I'm not a Brett Favre fan or a Packers fan, but Favre is certainly a winner- Don't worry, the re-match is better.
- ROMO ALERT: Tony Romo threw for 186 yards and two touchdowns in a 37-20 victory over the Miami Dolphins- Yep......
- Monday Night Pick: Washington Redskins over Philadelphia Eagles- Yay!
Oh No Romo