Monday, June 30, 2008

Coming Soon to a theatre near you: The NFL Preview Show Extravaganza

That's right people. Very, very soon, I will be starting the second ever NFL Preview Show Extravaganza. You might remember these classics. They went something like this. I'm still figuring out what I want to do with this year's edition, but I know it will be classic.

Once again, I will be previewing all 32 teams, as we once again prepare for the 2008 NFL season. I am personally stoked for this season. I think it will be a lot of fun like it always has been. There are so many questions that need to be answered.

We'll be going in this order:

NFC East

NFC North

NFC South

NFC West

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

The first preview should be ready to go on July 9. Stay tuned!

Oh No Romo

No comments: