Sunday, September 7, 2008

NFL Picks: Week 1

The 2008 NFL season starts today (at 1 p.m. ET to be exact). We've missed it and we're ready for more football action. Without further ado, time for my picks for week 1.
  1. Philadelphia over St. Louis- The Eagles should be ready to go. Sure they don't have Kevin Curtis, but I can't see St. Louis winning on the road.

  2. Jacksonville over Tennessee- Great division game to start the season. I know the Titans have done well against the Jags, but I think things should be different this time around.

  3. New Orleans over Tampa Bay- This seems like a no-brainer to me because the Saints are a much better team than the Bucs. The Saints will be back in the saddle again, to quote Aerosmith.

  4. New York (Jets) over Miami- Miami is coming off of a 1-15 season, need I say more?

  5. Upset Pick: Houston over Pittsburgh- The Texans showed a lot of promise last season. This year could very well be their breakout year and it all starts in Pittsburgh.
Enjoy the games

No comments: