Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Briefs Pt. 2: Oh No Romo, He's Picking College Games

That's right, it's the first weekend of college football and one tradition I hold near and dear to me is that I pick College Football games on Friday. Hopefully my picks will be right on and I'll have a great year.

Being that this is only the first week, most of the good teams will be facing weaker teams and teams from the playoff subdivision (I-AA).

So I better go 5-0 this week, let's get it going.

  1. Tennessee over Cal- It's time for Erik Ainge to prove he's the real deal, this is the Vols first true test
  2. Georgia Tech over Notre Dame- The Yellow Jackets came close last year, this year, no Brady Quinn= Big win for the Jackets
  3. Auburn over Kansas State- Check this guy out
  4. Virginia Tech over East Carolina- Win or lose, the Hokies will unite the Blacksburg Campus
  5. TCU over Baylor- Nothing to add

I'll do a weekend wrap-up after all the college games are over.

Enjoy this weekend.

Nos

No comments: