Let's get cracking.
1. Detroit Lions- They came close to winning their first game of the season against the Vikings. Now they have the Colts. There is no way the Lions can go 0-16. They have to win a game at some point.
2. Cincinnati Bengals- In three straight losses, the Bengals have scored a combined 16 points. The Bengals are the worst scoring offense in the league. It is just pitiful.
3. Kansas City Chiefs- They battled with the Broncos, but fell short. Here's a fun fact--The Chiefs have the fourth least penalties in the AFC. When you compare the Chiefs with the Titans, who have the third most penalties in the league, you can't help but wonder why the Chiefs are 2-11.
4. St. Louis Rams- They got blown away by the Cardinals. This team just doesn't have it going right now. The Rams need something.
5. Seattle Seahawks- The Seahawks are another team that isn't having a very good year. It's been awful. It's weird to see them struggle.
Now for the season standings.
1. Detroit Lions- 58 points
2. Cincinnati Bengals- 39 points
3. Kansas City Chiefs- 27 points
4. St. Louis Rams- 24 points
5. Oakland Raiders- 11 points
Analysis: Nobody seems to be catching the Lions at this point. However, if the Lions win this week against the Colts, they will drop in the standings and might even fall out of the top five for the week. We have an interesting battle for third place as we see the Chiefs and Rams battle for the right to determine who is the ultimate loser in Missouri. Will anybody bump the Raiders from fifth place? The closest candidate right now is the Seahawks. They have seven points right now. If the Seahawks lose to the Rams on Sunday, they will switch places with the Rams, scoring a potential two points for the week.
Enjoy your Wednesday