Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Briefs: The Final Frontier

Here we are....Walking down the street...We've reached the final two weeks of the 2008 NFL regular season. Finally! I'll profile the final six games right here, right now!

Week 16- Dec. 18, 20, 21 and 22

Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars- This game could very well have playoff implications. If the Colts don't have the division wrapped up by this point, it could be the chance of a lifetime for the Jags to sneak in and win their first division title as an AFC South team and first overall division title since the 1999 season- Thurs. Dec. 18 at 8:15 PM ET on the NFL Network

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans- We have another game with playoff implications. It could very well be a win and get in for the Titans- 1 PM ET on CBS

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears- The final MNF game of the regular season features two NFC North foes. It could be good, it could be bad!- 8:30 PM ET on ESPN

Week 17- Dec. 28

Just a personal note, I have no intentions of posting the times to these games, because the Sunday Night game will be selected the week of. I'm not about to assume anything at this point.

Oakland Raiders at Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Are you like me and wondering how will Jon Gruden coach against his old team?

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills- 16-0 anybody?

Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals- What? This was the only other non-divisional game, besides Oakland-TB.

That's all I have.

I hope you enjoyed this presentation and stay tuned for my best of "The Mondays."

I'll keep you guys up to date on any news that might cross the wires and I'll get you ready for the NFL Preview Show Extravaganza.

Stay tuned!

Oh No Romo

No comments: