Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursdays: Doing Week 15

Greetings everybody! It's Thursday, yes I know it is. I'm so happy and thrilled to be giving you this opportunity to look at week 15 of the 2008 NFL season. I'll finish out the series tomorrow, with weeks 16 and 17. Sorry, no playoffs for you. I can't predict the future that fast.

Week 15- Dec. 11, 14 & 15

New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears- The Bears/Saints rivalry has become a new rivalry to pop up on the NFL radar. We saw these two teams clash in the NFC Title game in 2007 and last year, the two battled it out. Now we reach this point at week 15 and the Saints already have a playoff spot wrapped up, or are still fighting for one. It will be interesting to see if the Saints are still fighting for a playoff spot, will the Bears play a spoiler?- 8:15 PM ET on NFL Network

Green Bay Packers at Jacksonville Jaguars- I hope the Jags are thanking the NFL Gods right now. It's not a fun time playing December football in Lambeau Field- 1 PM ET on FOX

Detroit Lions at Indianapolis Colts- Ohhh boy! Peyton Manning is going to have a field day passing against that Detroit secondary.

I'll see everybody on Friday!


Oh No Romo

No comments: