Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Briefs: Tony Romo's Greatest Hits



In light of Tony Romo singing the 7th Inning Stretch at a Cubs game last week, I've compiled a list of songs that Tony Romo might sing. They are known as Tony Romo's Greatest Hits. Before you rush to your telephone and call the 1-800 number on this screen, how about I introduce some of the songs.

You'll hear such songs as...

We Are The Champions (Of the Regular Season)

The TO Blues

Where Is My Second Receiver?

I Got Sacked (Again!)

I Got Sacked

How The Hell Did Eli Manning Get A Super Bowl Ring?

Don't Go Breaking My Heart (With Jessica Simpson)

Wade Phillips, Why Are You Still Here? (Country Song)

Tony Romo Dancefest 2008 (Techno Song with music video on second CD)

Oh No Romo Sucks!

And the latest #1 hit in the U.S.

Why is Ed Werder Following Me?

Order now and you'll get the CD, Noise of Silence...

Which includes these great hits...

I Wanna Yabba Dabba Do Ya

You Got Chocolate In My Peanut Butter

You Got Peanut Butter in my Chocolate

and that popular one.... I Get Wasted On O'Douls.

Order now...and most of all, enjoy your Friday

-Oh No Romo

No comments: