Saturday, November 3, 2007

College Football Update: I Know What You Are, But What Am I?

Happy Saturday to everybody. It's time for me to do a college football update. It is about time that I did that because it has been a couple of weeks since my last full one.
  • Virginia upsets Wake Forest, 17-16- Behold, a new twist in the ACC.
  • Iowa hurts my feelings, beats Northwestern 28-17- Damn Hawkeyes.
  • Indiana defeats Ball State, 38-20- Congratulations to the Hoosiers for officially becoming Bowl elgible.
  • Ohio State defeats Wisconsin- Go Bucks Goo, GO Bucks Gooo, hey Columbus what do you say, the Buckeyes are gonna win today! (Note: I did that for all Buckeye fans. That is from the Go Cubs Go song)
  • NC State defeats Miami, 19-16 in OT- I didn't really see it.
  • Clemson destroys Duke, 47-10- *Laughs*

That's about it for now, I will be back later with some more updates, so keep it tuned here.

SEE YA

Nos

No comments: