Saturday, September 8, 2007

College Football Update: Big Blue's Feeling Blue

I can't help but feel sorry for the students in Ann Arbor. I can understand their frustration.
  • Oregon defeated Michigan 39-7. Things were looking okay for the Wolverines, they struck first. However, the Oregon Ducks took the lead and never looked back. Michigan made it into the redzone many times, but only scored seven points. To make matters worse, Michigan QB Chad Henne left the game with a lower leg injury.

  • Washington upset Boise State, 24-10. The loss ended Boise State's 14-game winning streak, the longest in Division I.
  • Georgia Tech 69, Samford 14

That's all I have for now, keep it tuned here to Oh No Romo! as I do a full recap of the day's events and tonight's games.

Peace

Nos

No comments: