Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday's: We Got the Funk

Ahhh yes, it is that time once again, where I make five more college picks for the week. I seem to be stuck with going 4-1 in my college picks. Had Penn State won, I would have gone 5-0. I'm now 16-4. Let's keep the streak going.
  • South Florida over West Virginia- Hey anything is possible. Sometimes you have to go balls to the wall.
  • Oregon over California- Once again, what do I have to lose?
  • Wisconsin over Michigan State- It's great to see the Spartans back in the Big Ten picture, but they don't hold a candle to the Badgers.
  • Florida over Auburn- The Gators need to keep Tebow healthy, he's their only running back.
  • Texas over Kansas State- K-State really surprised the Longhorns last season. I wouldn't expect lightning to strike twice though.

See you guys tomorrow

Nos

No comments: