Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Briefs Pt. 1: UFC Picks

Happy Friday everybody. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was in Bettendorf, Iowa yesterday, for a good part of the day, but hey I'm back now.



Friday briefs will be a three part set. The first part are my picks for UFC 75, which will take place tomorrow night in London, England.



I'll keep them short and simple.




  • Dan Henderson over Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson- Henderson, the Pride FC champion, looks to shock the world again and beat Jackson. If he can beat Wanderlei Silva, anything is possible.

  • Mirko Cro Cop over Cheick Kongo- For Cro Cop, it's an opportunity to get back into the title picture and a possible rematch with Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.

  • Michael Bisping over Matt Hamill- Bisping, the Ultimate Fighter season three winner, will have the fans in London roaring.

I'll be back later with my football picks.


Nos

No comments: