Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Briefs: The Late Edition

Happy Friday everybody! It's cold and dreary here, just like my NFL picks have gone lately. Thankfully though I went 3-2, last week and 3-2 the week before. The season record currently stands at 16-9.

Let's get picking:
  • Philadelphia Eagles over New York Jets- I can't think of any good reason right now, so I'll just show this.
  • Cleveland Browns over Miami Dolphins- I'm not sold on Cleo Lemon.
  • Washington Redskins over Green Bay Packers- This one might give me some scrutiny. For that I say, Plunger Nipples.
  • New England Patriots over Dallas Cowboys- Sorry Namesake!
  • Oakland Raiders over San Diego Chargers- I am STILL not sold on the Chargers. It's like the Kool-Aid Man against Mr. Peanut. I pick Mr. Peanut.


SEE YA

Nos

No comments: