Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Briefs:

Happy Friday everybody. It's been a long week and I have a fight event to go and cover tomorrow night. I'm very excited about the event, even more excited than my homecoming. It's kind of sad when you think about it.

Once again, I went 3-2 last week. For the regular season, I am 18-11. Maybe, just maybe, I can go 5-0. Better yet, I'll be happy to get my 20th win of the season. Let's take a gander.
  • New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons- The Saints picked up their first victory of the season on Sunday night. Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice, Aqua Man (Byron Leftwich) gets the start over Joey Harrington.
  • Oakland Raiders over Kansas City Chiefs- It's the Raiders, at home. I apologize to all the Chiefs fans.
  • Baltimore Ravens over Buffalo Bills- Willis McGahee comes back to Buffalo. Don't forget to say hi to the great staff at the Applebees on Union Road.
  • New York Jets over Cincinnati Bengals- Be hopeful Jets fans.
  • St. Louis Rams over Seattle Seahawks- The Rams gotta win during some point in the season.

See ya

Nos

No comments: