Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hump Day: Why Must We Suffer?

Yes it is Wednesday.

It is also two more days until my Birthday. Let's start the celebration early by making fun of some losers in the NFL.

10. San Francisco 49ers- They have no offense. Plus their quarterback Alex Smith is down for the year, at least that's what reports say. I still have faith that they can make the playoffs, but Frank Gore really needs to tear it up on Sunday.

9. New Orleans Saints- Hey they had the week off. They didn't lose. The Saints moved up one spot because they didn't win. (If that makes sense)

8. Minnesota Vikings- They have Adrian Peterson.

7. New York Mets- Why would they be on the Loser Rankings. Easy, they gave up that big lead in the NL East. So quit your crying Met fans, at least I didn't put them at #1.

6. Philadelphia Eagles- What is going on with this team? Osi Umenyora had a blast sacking Donovan McNabb.

5. St. Louis Rams- They benched Marc Bulger and are going with Gus Frerotte.

4. Cincinnati Bengals- I went over this yesterday. Now word out of Cincy is that wide receiver Chad Johnson did not practice today.

3. San Diego Chargers- I told you somebody would move up in that showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs.

2. Miami Dolphins- This team was magically left off, last week. I'm not making that mistake this week. At least they have Ronnie Brown.

1. Chicago Bears- Once again, my favoritism towards Chicago wins out. I knew Brian Griese couldn't save the Bears. Now they get to go into Green Bay on Sunday Night (is Football Night) and get humiliated by John Madden's best friend, Brett Favre.

I'm out of here

Nos

No comments: