Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday's with Romo: The Bengals Aren't That Good


The Cincinnati Bengals lost to the New England Patriots, 34-13. I'll be honest, I didn't watch any of the game and it's not just because of Colorado Rockies-San Diego Padres Wild Card, Throw Down.


But let's face it, the Patriots are just a better team.


Don't believe me, watch this:


  • Quarterback: Tom Brady or Carson Palmer- Come on with all those weapons, it's Brady.

  • Patriots running backs or Bengals running backs- All Patriots. What, Sammy Morris played great.

  • Kickers: Stephen Gostowski or Shayne Graham- I'll take Gostowski.

  • Receivers: Chad and TJ or Randy Moss & Friends: That's a no brainer, you have to take Randy Moss & Friends. Besides, it sounds like a new variety show that will air on ABC, this fall.

  • Defense: Do you even need to ask?

  • Coaches: For the sake of hearing it from the Boston fans, I'll take Bill Belicheck.

That's all


I'll see ya tomorrow


Nos

No comments: