Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday: I'm In A Slump

What is up with my picks, they are starting to go South, all of the sudden. The last two weeks, I have gone a combined 4-6.

It's time to start picking some winners. I'd be happy to go 3-2, this week. Here we go:
  • Missouri over Oklahoma- They beat Nebraska last week. I can't believe I'm picking the Tigers to beat the Sooners. Everytime I pick against the Sooners, I always lose, this must be a sign that I don't see. However, you can't argue over 41 points a game.
  • Auburn over Arkansas- TAKE THAT MCFADDEN!
  • Boston College over Notre Dame- The one-game winning streak ends in South Bend.
  • LSU over Kentucky- I think this one is a lot closer than the spread acknowledges.
  • North Carolina over South Carolina- It's the battle of the Carolina's. The only time Butch Davis (UNC) took on Steve Spurrier (USC), Davis came out on top. That showdown happened at the Sugar Bowl, during the 2000 season. Davis was at Miami and Spurrier at Florida. It's the same coaches, just on two different teams.

See ya

Nos

No comments: